Women’s Wellness Exams
We recognize that each woman is unique and healthcare must be personalized to fit each individual and their healthcare needs.
Women of all ages need an annual Women’s Wellness Exam to review current health status and plan appropriate preventative treatment and testing. See below for a list of potential topics:
- Discussion of Health History
- Review of Medications and Supplements
- Nutrition and Exercise Discussion
- Emotional Wellness
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam with Possible Pap Test
- Bone Density Screening for Osteoporosis
- Immunization Updates
- Chronic Disease Detection or Monitoring
- Colon Cancer Screening
- … and more
Insurance often pays for these exams … don’t delay!
The mammogram bus serves our community at PrairieStar Health Center several times a month. Just call 620.663.8484 and ask about this service to make an appointment for your wellness and healthcare.
* If you are uninsured and between the ages of 40 and 64, you may qualify for FREE breast and cervical cancer screenings, including mammograms. Click here for more information.