Care for your employees at PrairieStar Industrial & Occupational Medicine.
Commercial Physicals and Testing
PrairieStar has practitioners who are members of the National Registry of Medical Examiners Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration within the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT).
In most cases, we will accommodate same-day care. Whether you need one or all of the services we offer, give PrairieStar a call and start enjoying the savings. No other facility will work harder to gain your trust and earn your business. Our staff is efficient and professional.
We provide both DOT Federal and Non-DOT Federal Drug Testing. This includes pre-employment, random, return to duty, follow-up, post-accident, reasonable suspicion/cause, and promotion in a variety of panel sizes to meet your individual business needs.
We offer DOT and Non-DOT physicals, pre-employment fit for duty, and return to work physicals. View the DOT checklist.
- DOT Physicals – $65.00 (includes urinalysis & vision screening)
- Drug Urinalysis (DOT/NON-DOT) – $30.00 (if not laboratory affiliated)
- Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT) – $35.00 (includes confirmation if needed)
- NON-DOT In-House Drug Screening – $30.00 Urine (12 panels) (immediate findings to the employer)
- Observed Urine Collection (DOT/NON-DOT) – No Additional Charge
- Hair Sample Collection – $30.00 (Employer/Donor Must Provide Kit)
- Audiometry (hearing test)
- Vision screening
- Pulmonary function test (PFT)
- Lab, X-ray, and vaccine services
- Rapid Same-day COVID-19 Molecular Test (This price is for asymptomatic patients.) – $89
- Osha Respirator Medical Clearance Forms – $20
- COVID – 19 – Rapid Same-day Molecular Test – $89. (This price is for asymptomatic patients.)
DOT Physicals are completed by Federally-Certified Examiners. We have united with Affiliated Medical Services (AMS) Clinical Reference Laboratory for laboratory studies not performed by our in-house laboratory staff.
Hours of Operation for Urine, Drug, and Breath Alcohol Testing
Monday through Thursday: 8 am to 3 pm
Friday: 8 am to 3 pm
For additional information or questions, please contact:
Occupational / Industrial Medicine