Occupational Medicine Coordinator
Jill Powell, PA-C
Kim Morgan, PA-C
Miranda Lewis, APRN, FNP-C
Maryann Hawkinson, APRN-FNP-C
Commercial Physicals and Testing
PrairieStar has practitioners who are members of the National Registry of Medical Examiners Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration within the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT).
In most cases, we will accommodate same-day care. Whether you need one or all of the services we offer, give PrairieStar a call and start enjoying the savings. No other facility will work harder to gain your trust and earn your business. Our staff is efficient and professional.
We provide both DOT Federal and Non DOT Federal Drug Testing. This includes pre-employment, random, return to duty, follow-up, post-accident, reasonable suspicion/cause and promotion in a variety of panel sizes to meet your individual business needs.
We offer DOT and Non DOT physicals, pre-employment fit for duty and return to work physicals. View the DOT checklist.
- DOT Physicals – $65.00 (includes urinalysis & vision screening)
- Drug Urinalysis (DOT/NON DOT) – $30.00 (if not laboratory affiliated)
- Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT) – $35.00 (includes confirmation if needed)
- NON DOT In-House Drug Screening – $30.00 Urine (12 panel) (immediate findings to employer)
- Observed Urine Collection (DOT/NON DOT) – No Additional Charge
- Hair Sample Collection – $30.00 (Employer/Donor Must Provide Kit)
- Audiometry (hearing test)
- Vision screening
- Pulmonary function test (PFT)
- Lab, X-ray and vaccine services
- Rapid Same-day COVID-19 Molecular Test (This price is for asymptomatic patient) – $89
- Osha Respirator Medical Clearance Forms – $20
- COVID – 19 – Rapid Same-day Molecular Test – $89. (This price is for asymptomatic patients.)
Hours of Operation for Urine, Drug and Breath Alcohol Testing
Monday thru Thursday: 8am to 3pm
Friday: 8am to 3pm
For additional information or questions, please contact:
Occupational / Industrial Medicine